It’s been many months since I’ve made a wall hanging. This is an unfinished one from over a year ago. I’ve learned a bunch of new techniques since then. If I were to make this wall hanging again from beginning to end, there are a few things I’d do differently. It’s nice to look back and see the tangible improvements I’ve made in my sewing/quilting since I started ~1.5 years ago.
Anyway, this one has been ditch stitched in invisible thread and it’s ready to have the binding put on it.
Here are some fabrics that I’m going to use for an upcoming project: a fire flower cover for my baby carrier. I need to create a muslin for the cover first. There’s darts involved and ugh, but I’m no less excited to see the final result!